The BaltiCCycle.eu Routes
(Latvia: LV1 (Klaipeda-Riga), LV3 (Riga-Vilnius); Lithuania: LT1 (Warsaw-Vilnius), LT2 (Vilnius-Klaipeda), LT3 (Riga-Vilnius), LT4 (Suvalkija Cycling Circuit), LT5 (Seaside Cycle Route)
- The BaltiCCycle.eu routes were made up in the years 2000-2006.
- The aim is to connect the three capitals Vilnius, Riga, Tallinn plus the Sea port of Klaipeda in Lithuania and a create a connection to Poland (Warsaw).
They do not stop at the border (opposite to National networks)
- They were made by cyclist associations in the three Baltic States (and Kaliningrad)
There purpose was: cycling now!
- In more then 10 years many local and regional initiatives were established, but the routes themselves do not differ much from the original proposals.
- This overview on cycling in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia is maintained and sometimes updated by Frank Kulikauskas-Wurft in Vilnius, Lithuania ([email protected])
Publications of BaltiCCycle.eu
- Cycling map Lithuania (2001)
- Cycling map Latvia (2001)
- Latvia by bicycle (2001)
- Riga-Vilnius by bicycle (2003)
- Warsaw-Vilnius by bicycle (2003)
- Nemunas-/Memelradweg (German and Lithuanian only)(2004)
- Vilnius-Kaunas by bicycle (2004)
- Suvalkija cycling circuit (2004)
- Cycling map Lithuania (2010)
- Latvia by bicycle (2006)
- Cycling map West Lithuania
- The Baltic States by bicycle
Publications may be purchased or downloaded (for free) via shop.balticcycle.eu
Main routes on a Google map