New in our web shop (shop.balticcycle.eu) – the Latvian Cycle Route Map from 2018
more information, pictures and order it here:
(The map is completely in Latvian but I think about making an extra sheet with explanations in English)
Cycling Map Latvia
new bike map with long distance and local cycling routes in Latvia
(nice, but unfortunately all information on the map is in Latvian only 🙁
Cycling routes Latvia. Active tourism map
(Velomaršruti Latvija. Aktīvā tūrisma karte)
- Edition 2018
- Scale 1:500’000
- Scale of the route maps 1:20’000 – 1:100’000
- Size 97 x 65 cm/ 12,1 x 21,7 folded
- Map printed on syntetic material Tyvek®, secure against water, sun and tearing
- Karte aicina iepazīt Latviju ar dabai draudzīgāko transporta līdzekli – velosipēdu
- To find the most suitable route for you, look at the information on each route: route length, coverage and starting point coordinates.
- Taking into account the route, the natural landscape and cultural and historical values, the quality and accessibility of the infrastructure, the authors of the publication have chosen the 12 most interesting bicycle routes
- The information is supplemented with a detailed map of each route
|Karšu izdevniecība Jāņa sēta
On the tourism fair “Adventur” in Vilnius I’ve found e new cycling map for Latvia. It is just a very non detailed overview map, but at least it unites local and long distance routes (such as the EuroVelo-Routes).
Available for free download on shop.balticcycle.eu
This Latvia Bikemap is a unique first-edition, which combines the best Latvian signposted cycling routes and Greenways, highlighting the uniqueness, cultural and natural heritage of Vidzeme, Kurzeme, Zemgale and Latgale regions.
Vidzeme Tourism Association has prepared this map for all cycling enthusiasts, because we are the coordinator for EuroVelo 13 cycling route and also responsible for further development of Greenways in Latvia. Our aim is to inform the society about various cycling-related activities and raise awareness of cycling culture in Latvia.