Finally all the route descriptions and maps are online, including a google map to use on your own mobile device.
coming soon: pictures from the routes and separate GPS-tracks.
Get a paper copy of the map at velo-city Vilnius, Pylimo g. 31, in all Tourism information centres (Old town hall and at Cathedral square / Pilies g.) and soon in all bike shops
“Bicycle routes in Vilnius”. The official map for city guests (2020)
Download the map here: https://velovilnius.lt/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Vilnius_dviraciai.pdf
Or grab a paper copy in our office, in the tourism information offices in Vilnius or in most of the bike shops in Vilnius
There are 5 round routes (circuits) on the map, which can be combined (there are connected among each other)
- Violet route: To Pavilnys regional park (along Vilnelė river)
- Orange route: To Žverynas, the TV tower and Vingis park
- Blue route: Along both sides of Neris river.
- Green route: Round trip at Verkiai manor and Verkiai Kalvarija (Pilgrimage path with stations of the cross)
- Red route: Round trip in Verkiai Regional Park (to the Green lakes)