VILNIUS BIKE TOURS
- … start daily
- NOT on Sundays
- from April, 15th to September, 15th
- 11.00 a.m. at the Velo-city Vilnius office, Pylimo g. 31
- Our of season – please book in advance!
Tel. +37067412123, E-Mail: [email protected]
- Fee for the short “Welcome to Vilnius” bike tour: 17€ per person
- Discount with your own bicycle: 5€
- You may upgrade to the long “All sides of Vilnius” bike tour by paying 5€ extra
Short tour: Cycle through the historical Old Town and the “Republic” of Užupis
- Explore Vilnius’s beautiful medieval Old Town
- Stop by some of the city’s most significant squares and churches
- Unleash your inner bohemian at the Republic of Užupis
- Admire historic wooden houses in one of the cities oldest neighbourhoods
Our bike tour not only introduces you to the beautiful medieval Old Town enjoyed by countless tourists every day, but also the Vilnius of locals. See the city as it really is with its joys and worries, grandeur and monotony, modernity and parochialism. This is your opportunity to get a taste of local life and feel the real spirit of the city while learning about its history, legends, language and culture.
Please note that our bike tours are highly interactive – your guide, while still knowledgeable, will encourage questions, comments and participation, making it more of an adventure of discovery uniquely tailored to your personality and needs.
As a result, we never end up running the same tour twice!
- Fun and knowledgeable local guide
- Bike rental
- Safety helmet
What‘s not included
- Snack/meal at a traditional restaurant