VILNIUS BIKE TOURS
… start daily (without Sunday)
from May, 1st to September, 15th
11.00 a.m. at the Velo-city Vilnius office, Pylimo g. 31
Up to May, 1st, please book in advance!
Tel. +37067412123, E-Mail: email@example.com
Short tour: Cycle through the historical Old Town and the “Republic” of Užupis,
- Explore Vilnius’s beautiful medieval Old Town
- Stop by some of the city’s most significant squares and churches
- Unleash your inner bohemian at the Republic of Užupis
- Admire historic wooden houses in one of the cities oldest neighbourhoods
Our bike tour not only introduces you to the beautiful medieval Old Town enjoyed by countless tourists every day, but also the Vilnius of locals. See the city as it really is with its joys and worries, grandeur and monotony, modernity and parochialism. This is your opportunity to get a taste of local life and feel the real spirit of the city while learning about its history, legends, language and culture.
Please note that “All Sides of Vilnius” is not a typical city tour. Rather than being a one-sided storytelling session by a knowledgeable but tired guide, this tour is highly interactive – your guide, while still knowledgeable, will encourage questions, comments and participation, making it more of an adventure of discovery uniquely tailored to your personality and needs. As a result, we never end up running the same tour twice!
- Fun and knowledgeable local guide
- Bike rental
- Safety helmet
What‘s not included
- Snack/meal at a traditional restaurant