Our idea is pretty simple: Just rent out a bicycle you would like to ride by yourself 🙂 Do you prefer disc breaks? You’re welcome! You want a good road bike? Here it comes! Want to try an electric bicycle? Why not …! Want to try how you trust your partner and ride a bicycle made for two (tandem)? Everything available at Velo-City Vilnius. We let you re-experience the bicycle.
We offer a wide range of high quality bicycles.All bicycles can be rented out with a high quality bicycle lock. lights. helmet, reflection vest, repair kit.
City bikes, Sport & leisure bikes, bikes with male and female frames, bicycles for youth and children. A bicycle for any occasion
For renting a bicycle you have to:
a) show a document (ID, Passport);
b) sign a contract;
c) leave a deposit of 70 € per bicycle (in cash or by credit card)
For bigger groups (companies) it is possible to leave a letter of guarantee.
Special offers for groups (excursions and bike transport) here:
The simple rules:
- First hour + 5 €
- each following hour: + 1 €,
- maximum fee per day (morning to evening) 10 €
- Maximum sum for 24 hrs. 12 €
No. of hours
Fee in EURO
International long-distance bicycle rental
order here: http://rent.bicycle.lt
Order your Vilnius bike tour here:
- we reserve bicycles for one hour from the hour of your order, after that we have to right to rent them to somebody else;
- Our address: Pylimo St. 31, Vilnius (close to the Synagogue), see http://velovilnius.lt/en/blog/kur-musu-rasite/.
For bike transport pls. agree in advance (Tel. +370 674 12123, email@example.com)
For free (together with bike rental)
- Child seat and bicycle helmet (seperately 3 € / 24 hrs.)
- bicycle helmet (seperately 2€ / 24 hrs.)
- bike lock
- from 2 days
- from 4 persons;
- students and teachers with ISIC
from 4 days
from 8 persons;
- for participation in the city tour by bicycle with your own bicycle
Discounts do not sum up, only one (the highest) discounts is applicable
International bicycle rent (between Vilnius, Riga, Klaipeda, Tallinn) on http://rent.bicycle.ltmore prices & services
more prices & services (pls. check availability)
per day (24 hrs.)
- child seat (up to 25kg) – 3 € (renting with bicycle: 0 € )in Lithuania it is compulsary that children up to 18 years have to wear a cycle helmet. Of course the helmet is included in the price of bicycle rental If renting bicycle included for free
- cycle helmet – 2€ (when also renting a bicycle: 0 € / included for free)
- different carrier for 2 or 3 bicycles on the back of a car – 5 € (24 hrs)
- Waterproof handlebar bag (6 l.) – 2€
- A paar of waterproof bicycle bags „Ortlieb“, 40 Ltr. – 3€
- GPS receiver GARMIN Etrex – 5€ )24h) – with programmed special bicycle routes.
- issuing or receiving the bicycle not during work hours: additional 2€ per bicycle as well as hourly rate
Bicycle transport (delivery and collection) (per 1-2 bicycles):
- Vilnius Old town: 5€
- Anywhere else: 70ct per km
- Delivery of up to 30 bicycles to Trakai or Kernave (Neris Regional Park) 100€
- The night ride – 7€ rent a bike from 6 p.m. to 10 a.m. for the fee of 4 hours.
- Bicycle handling beyond our working hours: + 2€, the same as overnight rental (the only question is whether you have a safe place to store it!)